Last update at 23 · 08 · by milo‧‧‧ One of 805
Ten designer commandments
1. not to copy other’s creative work, under no circumstances
2.not to rely completely on computer technology, it is a tool only and cannot substitute your creativity. remember, you are a designer, not a computer graphic editor
3. be a creator and not a fashion-follower because a trendy style today would become an out dated one tomorrow
4. trying ten design fields simultaneously but badly is worst than concentrating on one field and master it
5. be professional and not to release any art that you don’t like
6.not to lower the quality in view of low business value of an art work
7. not to criticize other’s artwork merely on the ground of one’s preferences nor just replicate comment from someone
8. not to create artwork without any ground. great works usually come from the understanding of the culture, history and philosophy
9. keep yourself modest to people, no matter you are just a novice or a master
10. always believe that design can save the country and change the world
Being a freelancer means that you can work on whatever you want, whenever you want to. You don’t have a boss to push you.
So you have to be your own boss.
Concentrate on your current task or project, and eliminate distractions so that you can focus on this one task.