UX/UI, Design, Development
Design and development for Legal Attire
The site is proposed to be a dynamic ecommerce shop for Legal Attire customers in which several products are managed. The Legal Attire site provides easy and instant information & guides for the customers as per custom modules for each visitor & product.
Various functionalities like custom shopify apps and reports about their delivery status, etc. would be seen by the customers on their profile pages as well as on the product sites.
The site has a reponsive frontend end for the members and the backend for administration of the site.
Development included several custom Shopify modules, extensive mobile compability as well as custom ecommerce section.
- Graphic design
- Custom jQuery slider
- Mobile version
- Tablet version
About Legal Attire
The Barrister’s ensemble is made of wool (or a wool blend) and includes a robe with pleated 3/4 length sleeves and traditionally “shirred” yoke and shoulders. The Q.C. and Judges ensembles are comprised of a silk robe with a slit sleeve and a wool waistcoat.
The final next step is to deliver Legal Attire robes in four to five weeks.
Mobile sites built in
Custom shopify modules
Ecommerce web design
Ecommerce web design is not just about making an online store aesthetically pleasing (although that helps). More important is the undeniable fact that the quicker the customer can get from landing page to completed order, the more likely they are to get to the end and give you their money. Quality ecommerce web design is all about getting potential customers through that process.
- 01. Let customers refine their options
- 02. Let customers reverse their choices
- 03. Keep the search bar in easy reach
- 04. If items are out of stock, make it clear
- 05. Make use of quality photography
- 06. Make the shopping cart visible at any time
- 07. Make the ecommerce site easy to navigate
- 08. Don't add delivery charges at the end
- 09. Question every pixel
- 10. Strong SEO Guidelines
- 11. Site personality & Branding
- 12. Incorporate social media
- 13. Provide a quick product preview
- 14. Add a newsletter signup form
- 15. Keep product pages clean
- 16. Include testimonials
- 17. Display product variations intuitively
- 18. Eliminate checkout distractions
- 19. Keep the 'add to cart' visible
- 20. Make contacts easy to access